Start by checking your order status through our website. If your order status is Complete then you should be able to create a return request. After following the steps to check your order status, if you are looking at a list of orders on your account, click the View Order link to go to the order details page for the order that has the items you want to return (this only applies to registered customers).
- From the order details page, click on the Return link at the top right corner (this will take you to the Create a new return page)
- Select the name of the item you want to return from the Item drop-down in the Return Items Information section
- Enter the Quantity to Return (can't be greater than remaining quantity)
- Select a Resolution, Item Condition and Reason for Return for the item
- If you have more than one item to return, click the Add Item to Return link and repeat steps 4-6 above
- In the Comment field, let us know if you'd prefer to provide your own shipping label for the return items (by default we will create one for you and the cost will be deducted from your refund)
- When you're ready to submit your return request, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page
After you submit your return request, it may take some time to review and authorize your request. As soon as we've completed the authorization process, we will send an email to the address you used when submitting your request. This email will include instructions on how and where to return your items. Do not return any items until you have received an authorization email.